Electric Control System:
(1) By PLC control solution, it is provided with front buttons at platform or the part away from control cabinet to interlock with other equipments, and at least three emergency stop buttons.
(2) It is feasible to realize different processes from running of complete equipment to operation of each standalone machine according to actual conditions, so relative devices will be started after selecting the required process and devices needed for the process (coating or non coating).
(3) The front feeder will stop when materials reach the upper material level of specific gravity silo and surge bin, or automatically start after time delay if the material is lower than the upper material level. If it is lower than upper material level, the specific gravity cleaning table and the feeding unit will stop working, and the front feeder is released from standby. If it is higher than the lower material level, the specific gravity cleaning table and the feeding unit will start automatically.
(4) There are overload protection and standalone auto stop available. The front feeder will stop when all elevators are overloaded, or reset and restart when the fault is eliminated.
(5) When materials reach the upper material level of temporary bin, the front feeder stops working.
(6) When the materials in two film forming bins all above the upper material level, the front feeder will shut down.
(7) There is an automatic circulating feeding device for surge bin above the split charging balance; the front feeder will stop when materials in four bins reach the upper material level.
(8) Process Flow Simulated Diagram will be displayed on the electric control cabinet accurately, the on-off of screen is shown by red or green indicators.
(9) There is a warning device before startup.
(10) There are indicators for distributing directions at flow pipes of elevator in temporary bin.
(11) The electric control cabinet is added with two extra circuits for standby.
(12) When 1# elevator stops, the external belt conveyor should stop also.
(13) Cable trough aerial structure for wiring, and 30 steel angle or thin-wall steel tube for the wiring of the platform, where cables pass through.